


My sister is gorgeous!! Stepping off the plane and seeing her for the first time in a year...I was speechless. Flight was good, long, very long, but good. Let's see, here are some quick bullets of the last 48 hours:
-early morning butterflies
-aiplane
-Wendy's in Dulles
-airplane
-movie on airplane
-dinner on airplane
-sleeping on airplane
-fun group on mission trip (on airplane)
-Munich, Germany, beautiful but very fast, and lost baggage
-airplane
-Charise!!!!!!!!
-Italian breakfast (very yummy)
-beautiful scenery-green, colorful, flowers every where
-lots of walking (neat culture)
It's possible that I might choose to live here forever:) The food is great, people are fun, we stick out like sore thumbs so lots of stares. I love it here. We'll be here in Prato for the next week and then on to bigger cities. I'll keep y'all updated! Miss you guys
I'M IN ITALY!!!
Chandee:)
-early morning butterflies
-aiplane
-Wendy's in Dulles
-airplane
-movie on airplane
-dinner on airplane
-sleeping on airplane
-fun group on mission trip (on airplane)
-Munich, Germany, beautiful but very fast, and lost baggage
-airplane
-Charise!!!!!!!!
-Italian breakfast (very yummy)
-beautiful scenery-green, colorful, flowers every where
-lots of walking (neat culture)
It's possible that I might choose to live here forever:) The food is great, people are fun, we stick out like sore thumbs so lots of stares. I love it here. We'll be here in Prato for the next week and then on to bigger cities. I'll keep y'all updated! Miss you guys
I'M IN ITALY!!!
Chandee:)
5 comments:
Still can't wait to go, have a great time! :)
Now I'm jealous!
Chandee! I'm so glad you started a blog...I love it already! Can't wait to hear more about your trip...
What fun you girls will have! take good care of each other - Love you all.
gramp c
Thank you for this. Yeah! Definitely keep it going as you're gone. AND, you're already forgetting us! I just know it. Eh. Be a blessing.
Post a Comment